Clean, Skin-Loving Ingredients
What Clean Beauty
Means To Us
Clean, Effective, Skin-loving Ingredients
At Wander Beauty, we’re committed to creating our own strict clean beauty standards, and selecting ingredients that work with your skin, and not against it.
Our Multitaskers Are…
Cruelty-free, free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), mineral oil and synthetic fragrance. We keep it safe, simple, and effective.
Beyond the Bottle
Wander Beauty is committed to taking steps towards an even cleaner environment and making more sustainable choices, both large and small, in every step of our production process.
Clean At Sephora
Wander Beauty is proud to be Clean at Sephora, joining the growing list of brands committed to Sephora’s clean beauty standards, including a no-no list of 50+ ingredients and product regulations.
Net-A-Porter Net Sustain
Wander Beauty is part of Net-A-Porter’s Net Sustain, a highly curated selection of fashion and beauty products that have been consciously crafted. Every product in the selection meets at least one of eight key attributes that take into account human, animal and environmental welfare.
Our Ingredients Blacklist
This list may be regularly updated to meet our ever-growing clean standards. Before using a Wander Beauty product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Formaldehyde-releasing agents and formaldehyde-donors
- Mineral Oil
- OxybenzoneAnimal Oils / Musks / Fats
- Coal Tar
- Nonylphenol and Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NEPs)
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Aluminum Salts
- Benzophenone and Related Compounds
- Lead/Lead Acetate
- Methyl Cellosolve and Methoxyethanol
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone
- Mercury and Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol)
- Polyacrylamide and Acrylamide
The following types of Styrene:
- Sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer
- Styrene oxide