Ask the Experts!
What is one product + three ingredients everyone should use during the summer?
- - The most important skincare product, not just in the summer, but 365 even if it's winter, raining, etc.
- - 90% of changes we see in our skin are due to sun exposure.
- - We should be reapplying after every two hours and if we go into the water, you should reapply after.
- - We should still be applying sunscreen indoors because UVA and UVB penetrate through the window
- - 50% of what is from the sun is infrared radiation compounded by heat, pollution, etc that cause free radicals
- - Minimum of SPF 30-50
- - Let's say it takes you 1 minute to get sunburned. If you use SPF 30, you can stay in the sun 30x longer
- - The most potent and well-studied antioxidant available in skincare.
- - Free radicals are unstable molecules that want to attack things such as collagen. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals so they do not speed up aging or damage.
- - Best to incorporate Vitamin C in the morning!
- - Vitamin B3 - a multitasker: restores skin barrier by increasing ceramide production which are important proteins and fat in the skin, anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing, and increases collagen production.
- - A sugar molecule that is found in our own skin that can pull and hold 1000x its own weight of water
- - Great for providing lightweight hydrations for oily skin
- - Very ideal for the summer, and those of us who are acne-prone.
Let’s talk about these ingredients in the new staple in your routine - Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate:
Why did you create this product?
Customers wanted a vitamin C- they were unhappy with the existing l-ascorbic acid solutions on the market- turning to brown watery liquid, smelling like hot dogs, unstable, sticky, and didn't play well with makeup.
Our Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate combines the serum + moisturizer steps due to the concentrate texture and 7 weights of Hyaluronic Acid.
- - Has small molecules of Hyaluronic Acid which will penetrate deep into the skin and also has large molecules that will stay on the surface.
- - It took 50 Lab Samples and 2.5 years of testing to create Sight C-er
Vitamin C concentrate, not a serum. Why?
20% Suite-C complex is powered by Tetraisopalmitate which is an oil-soluble Vitamin C that is not typically used.
- - Tetraisopalmitate is at 3% in our formula so it is more gentle yet still effective.
- - Contains Kakadu Plum which has 55x more Vitamin C than oranges.
How do these fit in Divya and Lindsay’s beauty routine?
Lindsay’s Skincare Routine:
Divya’s Skincare Routine:
AM: Splash face with water → Mist Connection Essence and Toner→ Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate→ Mineral Sunscreen
Let us know how you incorporate Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate into your beauty routine @Wander_Beauty.