Do It All with Dualist Matte & Illuminating ConcealerBy Wander Beauty | Aug 08, 2022
Swap your endless range of complexion-perfecting products for one highly effective do-it-all formula – Dualist Matte & Illuminating Concealer. The tug-free, full-coverage matte stick covers any imperfections, while the lightweight illuminating liquid brightens under the eyes and enhances key features.
This award-winning, double-ended concealer provides you with long-lasting coverage. It’s crease-proof and enriched with a range of skin-loving ingredients to soothe, protect, and plump your skin. Now available in 18 shades, perfect your look wherever you wander.
In this video, women of all ages and skin tones demonstrate how to use concealer to create a flawless makeup look. Discover how and where to apply concealer in our makeup tutorial.
How to apply concealer and foundation
Following your skincare routine, start by applying the matte concealer stick to any areas of redness, discoloration, or imperfection. Blend using clean fingers, a makeup sponge, or a foundation brush.
Next, swipe or dot the illuminating liquid as you would your usual liquid foundation – under the eyes in a triangle shape to brighten and diffuse fine lines, to the cheekbones for an added lift, and into the center of the forehead to highlight. Again, blend using clean fingers, a makeup sponge, or a foundation brush in a buffing motion.
Why choose Dualist Matte & Illuminating Concealer?
The Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer helps you get ready in minutes with a duo formula that boasts everything you need to achieve complexion perfection. This 10-in-1 multi-tasking concealer:
- Covers discoloration, blemishes, dark circles, age spots, and redness
- Illuminates and brightens undereye areas
- Highlights to enhance key features
- Blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, and texture
- Contours to sculpt features
- Primes lids for eyeshadow
- Soothes skin with chamomile flower extract
- Protects skin from free radicals with green tea extract
- Plumps skin with sodium hyaluronate
- Contains illuminating liquid and a matte stick that can be used separately or together