Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner Duo
A duo of no-tug gel eyeliners with intense pigment in an automatic pencil for precise application every time and enriched with international ingredients to soothe and condition while delivering waterproof lasting color.
- Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner in Black Sand
- Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner on Tan Line
Delivers intense pigmentation with precision application in an easy-to-use retractable tube with a built-in sharpener on the other end. The creamy, no-tug eye pencil can be used along the upper or lower lash line, extended to create a dramatic eyeliner flick, blended for a smokey effect, or used as all over shadow. Enriched with a moisturizing blend of olive fruit oil (Spain), jojoba oil (Uruguay) and vitamin E (Germany), the Slide Liner gel formula is waterproof and sets for long lasting wear.
- Gel pot eyeliner in automatic crayon
- Intense color payoff
- Glides effortlessly, no-tug
- Precise application with built-in sharpener
- Apply to lash line for defined eyes
- Smudge along lower and upper eye lids for a smokey affect
- Blend over entire eyelid for an all over eyeshadow
- Olive Fruit Oil (Spain), Jojoba Oil (Uruguay), Vitamin E (Germany) – condition and soothe skin, provide antioxidant protection
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate
May Contain (+/-) Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470)
- For added precision, sharpen pencil with the built in sharpener on the other end.
- Close cap tightly for maximum performance.