- Vitamins A, C & E – condition and smoothe skin, provide antioxidant protection
- HD Effects Pigments – illuminate skin with an undetectable glow/finish
- Hyaluronic Acid – retain moisture
- Collagen – provide firmness and elasticity to the skin
How To Use
- Sweep into hollow of cheeks, along jawline, and temples for natural looking, matte color.
- Apply long sides of nose and blend for a contoured look.
- Add dimension to your face and body with the illuminator.
- Glide illuminator across cheekbones or bridge of the nose.
- Apply illuminator in inner corners of the eye, eyelids and/or brow bone to wake up tired eyes.
- Apply the illuminator under eyes before concealer to wake up tired eyes
- For the right placement, feel for your cheekbones and place bronzer right under
- Apply illuminator before bronzer to add dimension
- Highlight collar bone with the illuminator
- Use the illuminator as a barely there eyeshadow