Glow Ahead Face Oil
2018 Better Homes & Garden Editors' Picks
A signature blend of eight powerful yet lightweight beauty oils that instantly restore skin’s youthful glow.
In a consumer use study:
- - 100% thought it was gentle & non-irritating
- - 90.5% noticed more radiant, healthy looking skin
- - 85.7% saw a reduction in skin dryness
This multitasking beauty elixir instantly hydrates and absorbs into the skin, revealing a bouncy, youthful complexion. Our lightweight formula can be used to nourish skin, prime for makeup and refresh your glow on-the-go. The innovative spill-proof Wander Dropper is always travel-ready, allowing total control one drop at a time.
Suitable for all skin types.
Gently squeeze tube to release 2-3 drops of Glow Ahead Face Oil onto fingertips. Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
Mix with your favorite foundation for added hydration and a dewy finish.
Wear in the AM before moisturizer for locked in hydration or alone in the PM as an overnight skin recovery oil.
Tap onto high points over makeup for added glow and dimension.
Press on top of makeup to refresh and boost radiance.
Massage onto nails to soften and hydrate cuticles.
Finger comb through hair to condition dry ends and tame flyaways.
- Raspberry Seed Oilfrom Korea Contains the highest level ofalpha linolenicacid in fruit which delivers anti-inflammatory relief. The high levels of ellagic acid and vitamin E contribute to its incredible anti-aging properties and protect skin against water loss forlong-lastinghydration. Phytosterols naturallyoccurringin repair and protect skin from environmental stressors such as sun damage.
- Evening Primrose Oil from Chile Omega-6 fatty acids support the structural integrity and barrier function of skin which improves firmness and elasticity.Strongconcentration of antioxidants including catechin counteract oxidation in living tissue, which helps reduce fine lines and hyper-pigmentation. Inflammatory properties reduce redness and swelling, creating smooth skin.
- Castor Seed Oilfrom Japan High in fatty acids includinglinoleic, oleic, palmitic, and stearicrestore skin's natural moisture barrier. Vitamin E softens skin and promotes healing. Ricinoleic acid ratio and natural anti-bacterial properties protect and keep skin balanced.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oilfrom Korea Contains polyphenols that deliver antioxidant protection and soothe. Omega fatty acids nourish skin cells and contribute to anti-aging properties by preventing fine lines. Vitamins A and B heal skin and retain moisture.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oilfrom United States Naturally has a long chain fatty acid structure to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep intoepidermis. Slows trans epidermal waterlosswhich is the gradual loss of water from the top layer of skin, allowingskinto look fresh and dewy longer. Vitamins E and C contribute to its anti-aging properties.
Made in Korea.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Squalane,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate,Tocopherol, Citric Acid
25 mL / 0.85 oz
Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Vegan Friendly. BPA Free. Dermatologist Tested.
Always free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, and mineral oil.
*The ingredients in this composition may be regularly updated to meet our ever growing clean standards. Before using a Wander Beauty product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.