Every Chill Look You Need This Season In One Palette
‘Tis the season to keep it Chill: Chill with your friends, Chill with your family, Chill on vacation! Whether it’s friendsgiving, a holiday party, or New Years, our newest eyeshadow palette, Wanderess Chill has a look for you!
Friendsgiving and Chill
Did you say subtle yet smoky? This is the perfect friendsgiving combo. Let’s be honest - when you’re planning to dive into tons of turkey, your outfit may consist of stretchy pants and an oversized sweater, so why not let a soft smoky eye be the main focus of your look?
- Apply Free Style all over your lid as a base color
- Blend Cocoa from the crease to your outer corner - slowly get heavier on the outer corners to create definition (with a brush, or even your finger)
- Spice it up by dabbing Snowbird on the inner corners of the eye and the brow bone to brighten and enhance. You can even pop this shimmery shade into the center of the eye for a halo eye effect.
- Finish your look off with Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner in Tan Line and a swipe of Unlashed to bring the whole look together!
Keep Chill and Holiday Party
Heading to a work holiday party? Being a plus one for a friend’s outing? Get the look of sophistication with a hint of sass (and a lot of Chill) - here’s how!
- Start by blending Gondola on the outer corners of the eye towards the inner
- Apply Apres Ski on the crease, smoking it out and blending into Gondola with a fluffy brush
- Gently tap Snowbird on the inner corners of the eye
- Use Apres Ski on lower lash line to add definition, no eyeliner needed!
- Finish the look with 2-3 coats of Unlashed for a mega lash moment
Although it’s a work holiday party, you’ll have everyone saying, ‘Who is she!?’ with this show stopping eye look.
New Year, New (Chill) Look
Whether you’re heading to a party to watch the ball drop, rockin’ out at your local bar, or keeping it extra chill with dinner and drinks at home, this look will do all of the talking for you.
- Apply Flushed all over lid for a pop of color (before you pop the champagne)
- Tap Snowbird on the inner corners of the eye, blending into Flushed
- If you’re feeling a smoky look, dab Gondola on the outer corners and blend. Feel free to layer for more definition as needed!
- Coat lashes in mascara to give eyes even more drama... Now YOU are the party!
- If you’re feeling a little more sultry, finish it off with Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner in Black Sand. Cat eye? Yes, please.