Get Ready For a Summer of Seascape: 3 Looks To Create With Our Newest Palette
Not sure if you’re ready to dive into color? This palette is for you. With the perfect balance of punchy shades paired with everyday neutrals, you can experiment with color or keep it to your everyday looks in a single palette. Whether you’re ready to go full blown blue with Coastal, or to subtly accentuate your eye’s shape with Sand Dollar, this playful palette will take you from pool to party.
Ready to get inspired with some of the looks you can create? Read on.
- Apply Sea Foam all over your lid
- Blend Sand Dollar into your crease
- Use Champagne Harbor to brighten your eyes by applying it to your inner corners, and apply on brow bone to highlight.
- Add a nude eye pencil to the waterline to awaken eyes even more.
- Finish with a healthy coat of mascara.
- Apply Sand Dollar all over your lid.
- Swipe Sea Salt from the front of your lid to the center and blend outward to the corner.
- Brighten the look with Champagne Harbor by applying it to the inner corner of your eyes. This is also the perfect shade to highlight your brow bone with, if you choose.
- Finish with mascara for a perfectly pink eye.
Under The Sea
- Apply Golden Reef all over your lid for a wash of color.
- Use Sea Salt to brighten the look by applying it to your inner corners.
- Take Coastal and blend it into the outer corner of the eye for a dramatic effect.
- Blend your look to perfection with Sand Dollar to keep all lines seamless.
- Add a deep black eyeliner to frame eyes, and follow with a few layers of mascara for a more dramatic look.