GET THE LOOK: WANDERESS FEVER
When we spotted Melinda, of @melinda_cristine, and her eye looks on her recently launched Instagram page, we fell in love. So we challenged her to create 3 looks using our Wanderess Fever Eye and Face Palette, and she delivered.
Here are the three looks she dreamed up using the Fever palette, and some of her other favorite #multitaskers.
Shimmering Beach Look:
1. Start by blending Sand Bar into the crease with the fluffy end of the included dual-ended brush
2. Next, apply Getaway all over the lid with finger
3. To add definition, apply Tan Line Slide Liner Automatic Gel Liner on the water line, along lash line, and on outer corner
4. Using the included dual-ended brush or a finger, smudge liner with Golden Coast and blend out into the outer corner of the crease for a subtly smoky look
5. Blend After Hours into the inner corners and brow-bone to highlight
6. Coat lashes in Unlashed Mascara to frame this shimmering neutral look
Daring Daytime Look:
1. To begin this daring daytime look, apply Sand Bar over the front two-thirds of the lid with the flatter side of the included dual-ended brush
2. Using the fluffy side of the brush, apply Private Island on outer corner, and blend up into the crease
3. Here’s where it gets daring! Use Nautical Navy Slide Liner Automatic Gel Liner on the waterline, along lash line, and on outer corner and smudge out to create a soft wing. Not ready for navy? Try using Black Sand or Tan Line instead.
4. Blend After Hours into the inner corners and on brow-bone to highlight
5. Top it off with two coats of Unlashed Mascara
1. Start by blending Sand Bar into the crease with the fluffy end of the dual-ended brush
2. Then, using a finger, apply After Hours on first third of the lid (closest to inner corner) and on inner corner to awaken eyes
3. Next, use a finger to apply Bonfire in the center, followed by Sun Babe on the outer third
4. Repeat these steps, using the same shades, on the bottom lash line using the firmer end of the dual-ended brush
5. Apply Black Sand Slide Liner Automatic Gel Liner on the waterline, along the lash line, and on the outer corner
6. Using the fluffy end of the dual-sided brush, Blend Golden Coast into the crease and outer corner to deepen
7.Apply 2-3 coats of Unlashed Mascara for skyhigh lashes
8. If desired, add apply individual false lashes onto the outer corner only for even more drama
Want more looks from Melinda? Follow her @melinda_cristine!
Ready to catch the Fever? Shop the Wanderess Fever Eye and Face Palette here.