Easy Spooky Halloween Lip Look with Makeup Artist Corey Jason Crysler
Halloween will look different this year but it's far from canceled! With just a few products, you can get spooky for your next video-call without needing a costume to go along with it. We reached out to makeup artist Corey Jason Crysler for his tips and tricks for an easy spooky Halloween lip look!
Follow Corey’s steps below for a look that’s sure to turn heads!
- Before we begin, apply Baggage Claim Eye Masks to brighten, hydrate, and reduce under-eye puffiness. Let the masks work their magic while you work on the lips.
- For a long-lasting lip look, start by gently blotting your lips with a tissue.
- Then, take Skyliner in Jet Black and line your lips.
- Using the same pencil, pull out the corners of your lips by drawing an extended line.
- Fill in lips with Skyliner in Napa Nights, leaving the center bare for a blended effect.
- Go over the Jet Black lines with High Line Liquid Eyeliner to add extra definition. This will make the look pop!
- Dab a clear balm all over lips to blend colors together seamlessly and provide hydration.
- No look is complete without fluffy, sculpted brows! Fill, groom, and shape your brows with a long-lasting brow gel.
- Enhance your look with full, flirty lashes. Coat lashes with Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara until you achieve your desired lash drama.
- Remove the under-eye masks and gently pat the remaining serum into the skin.
- Apply concealer to add brightness.
- Swipe your favorite blush onto cheeks for a gorgeous flush.
- To finish the look, apply a clear balm to the high points of the face for extra glow.
You're all set! Happy Halloween Wander Beauties!