A lot is happening with Wander Beauty this year and one of those exciting things is the launch of our NEW Catch the Light Highlighters. Our Catch the Light Highlighter now comes in three shades: Sun, Moon, and Star. Here are some fun ways to wear each shade:
Sun: A golden pearl, perfect for a sun kissed glow.
- Apply right above cheek bones and blend.
- Swipe onto finger and dab over red lipstick for dimension and fuller looking lips.
Moon: Pale gold, adds radiance and brightness to face.
- Apply under your brow bones or inner corners of eyes to lift and brighten face.
- Dot under eyes and blend out. Apply concealer over Moon for an illuminating affect.
- Swipe on nose bridge and blend downwards for a slimmer looking nose.
Star: Rose gold, adds warm and iridescent color.
- Apply to eye lids as a cream eye shadow or eye shadow base.
- Sweep onto lower lash line for a wide eyed look.
- Apply onto Cupid's bow and blend to accentuate lips.
- Swipe directly onto lips for sheer color.
- Glide onto cheek bones as a glowy and subtle blush.
Pick a shade for your needs or better yet, get all three! These highlighters were designed to be portable and versatile, so have fun finding unique ways to wear them. If you have a photo to share, use the #catchthelighthighlighter for a chance to be featured on @wander_beauty!