Ask the Experts!By Emily Chiang | Jun 03, 2021
What is one product + three ingredients everyone should use during the summer?
- The most important skincare product, not just in the summer, but 365 even if it's winter, raining, etc.
- 90% of changes we see in our skin are due to sun exposure.
- We should be reapplying after every two hours and if we go into the water, you should reapply after.
- We should still be applying sunscreen indoors because UVA and UVB penetrate through the window
- 50% of what is from the sun is infrared radiation compounded by heat, pollution, etc that cause free radicals
- Minimum of SPF 30-50
- Let's say it takes you 1 minute to get sunburned. If you use SPF 30, you can stay in the sun 30x longer
- The most potent and well-studied antioxidant available in skincare.
- Free radicals are unstable molecules that want to attack things such as collagen. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals so they do not speed up aging or damage.
Best to incorporate Vitamin C in the morning!
- Vitamin B3 - a multitasker: restores skin barrier by increasing ceramide production which are important proteins and fat in the skin, anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing, and increases collagen production.
- A sugar molecule that is found in our own skin that can pull and hold 1000x its own weight of water
- Great for providing lightweight hydrations for oily skin
- Very ideal for the summer, and those of us who are acne-prone.
Let’s talk about these ingredients in the new staple in your routine - Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate:
Why did you create this product?
Customers wanted a vitamin C- they were unhappy with the existing l-ascorbic acid solutions on the market- turning to brown watery liquid, smelling like hot dogs, unstable, sticky, and didn't play well with makeup.
Our Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate combines the serum + moisturizer steps due to the concentrate texture and 7 weights of Hyaluronic Acid.
- Has small molecules of Hyaluronic Acid which will penetrate deep into the skin and also has large molecules that will stay on the surface.
- It took 50 Lab Samples and 2.5 years of testing to create Sight C-er
Vitamin C concentrate, not a serum. Why?
20% Suite-C complex is powered by Tetraisopalmitate which is an oil-soluble Vitamin C that is not typically used.
- Tetraisopalmitate is at 3% in our formula so it is more gentle yet still effective.
- Contains Kakadu Plum which has 55x more Vitamin C than oranges.
How do these fit in Divya and Lindsay’s beauty routine?
Lindsay’s Skincare Routine:
Divya’s Skincare Routine:
AM: Splash face with water → Mist Connection Essence and Toner→ Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate→ Mineral Sunscreen
Let us know how you incorporate Sight C-er Vitamin C Concentrate into your beauty routine @Wander_Beauty.